Nitram Fine Art Charcoal
Considered the finest charcoal for drawing, Nitram Académie Fusains Charcoal is the preferred charcoal of professional artists.
- Does not crumble or break under moderate pressure like Vine or Willow
- Can be sharpened to a point for fine work.
- Come in H, HB, B & B+ degrees of softness
- for extra tonal variety.
- Not dusty or powdery.
- Nitram Académie Fusains B (Soft) 5mm
For the discerning artist that requires a rich black for drawing, then Nitram B is the answer. It is very soft, yet is still able to carry a point for working rich blacks into the paper or canvas.
- Nitram Académie Fusains HB (Medium) 5mm
This medium soft charcoal is the one most preferred for drawing and sketching. Nitram HB’s superior hold is perfect for homogenizing tones and retaining tonal detail.
- Nitram Académie Fusains H (Hard) 5mm
Nitram H can be sharpened to an extra fine point for creating fine detail in your drawing. Also, the unique hardness of Nitram H makes lighter and mid tones easier to attain.
- Petits Bâtons - Extra Soft Round 6 mm
Designed for use in figure drawing. The advantage of Nitram is its ability to not crumble or skip when used expressively. Studio time is precious – you shouldn't have to worry about your charcoal.
- Bâtons Moyens - Extra Soft Round 8 mm
Ideal for the visual artist. Nitram Charcoal has the advantage of rich blacks and a wider range of shades. This helps the artist to refine the values that will later define the finished piece.
- Bâtons Épais - Extra Soft Round 12mm
For the artist who works in the large. Nitram's superb quality ensures that it does not crumble under pressure so you can express yourself with confidence. Behind every great painting is an exceptional drawing – Nitram helps.
- Demi bâton de saule 25 mm (Extra Soft)
- Maxi bâton de saule 50 mm (Extra Soft)
- Bloc de saule (Extra Soft)